BIM-MEPAUS Revit 2019 Template Released September 2018
- Fire sprinkler branch take off fittings added for more accurate modelling of pap branch connections to main pipes.
o Branch-Pap-Takeoff-BOD_BMA.rfa (with Band Outside Diameter option)
- Updated Duct fitting – ‘Square Shoe_BMA.rfa’ to correct an error with the way it was reporting the length of the fitting.
- Complete review of Duct fittings to ensure correct Shared Parameters are being used for tagging options.
- Added an extensive range of detail tags for both Revit families & Fabrication Parts.
- Assigned the ‘Label’ shared parameter to all Fabrication categories for consistency with the Revit duct and fitting families part numbering workflow.
- Adjusted the line weight assignments for both 1:50 & 1:100 view scales for more consistency in documentation.
- Fixed an issue with the text wrapping and overlapping in the Mechanical legend view for Revit 2017 and above.
- Fixed an issue with the text wrapping on the BMA title blocks for Revit 2017 & above.