BIM-MEPAUS Template Add-In
The BIM-MEPAUS Autodesk Revit MEP Template Add-In aims to:
- Reduce your time and cost overheads in Revit template customisation
- Improved project coordination, less waste and less rework;
- Standardisation of representation helps all project partners to quickly interpret each-others models
- Spatial aspects are included for service access and clash detection purposes
- Ability to build a constructible Revit model to meet higher LOD requirements on projects
- Reduce drafting and modelling costs
The Template Add-In contains;
- Duct and Ducting fittings
- Pipe and Pipe Fittings
- Cable Tray and Conduit
- View Filters
- View Templates
- Shared Parameter File
- Subscribers receive a detailed document listing inclusions and customisation contained in the Template Add-In
The Template Add-In is developed according to;
- BIM-MEPAUS Standards and Specifications
- Input from BIM-MEPAUS User Groups
- Client feedback
The use of the Template Add-In provided through BIM-MEPAUS is designed to complement your current Autodesk Revit Template, providing the industry with a level of standardisation and reduced project setup and customisation to assist in more efficient BIM delivery.
Watch this short video to see the major benefits in using the BIM-MEPAUS Revit MEP Template Add-In. The increased functionality in this Template Add-In has been developed by industry contribution and reviewed to provide you with increased efficiency in the delivery of BIM projects.
To obtain this Template Add-In for use in your office register here.