Waterside and Piping Systems
Waterside and piping systems comprise all waterside and gas systems, but exclude medical gases and steam systems.
The following key points are noted in relation to the waterside specifications:
- The system naming convention follows established system naming conventions and differentiates between flow and return, with the origin for the flow determined by the pump discharge;
- The aim is that design modellers will model piping systems using the required piping material and pressure classification.
It is envisaged that all design to fabrication workflows will be completed in Revit MEP.
- Pumps | Centrifugal – Specification 2019-07
- Water Cooled Electric Chiller – Specification
- Heating Water Units – Specification