The BIM- MEPAUS CADmep Content and Services Database aim to:
- Reduce time and cost overheads associated with customisation.
- Provide standardisation of Items and build content to Australian Standards
- Provide propriety Manufacture accurate content.
- Reduce drafting and modelling cost.
The BIM- MEPAUS CADmep Configuration contains:
- Duct and fittings to local manufacture practices.
- Pipe and fittings to Australian Standards and local practises.
- New duct and piping connectors.
- New Services and Specifications
- Schedules for:-
- Diffusers and Grilles
- Door Grilles
- Control Dampers
- Fire Dampers
- Electric Heater Banks
- Drawing Template
- Blocks for Tags and annotation.
The CADmep Development is according to:
- BIM-MEPAUS Standards and Specifications
- Input from BIM-MEPAUS User Groups
- Client feedback
The use of the materials provided through BIM-MEPAUS is designed to complement your current systems, providing the industry with a level of standardisation and reduced project setup and customisation to assist in more efficient BIM delivery.