What is the TSI User Group Meeting?
- The TSI User Group Meeting is a purposeful and strategic program for increasing product knowledge and getting hands-on experience with TSI solutions. As an attendee, you will gain ideas and knowledge to increase revenues, lower costs, improve customer satisfaction, and enhance your organisation’s productivity. You will walk away equipped with tools to directly impact your organisation in a positive way. Attend the 2012 TSI Australia User Group Meeting and become more productive, knowledgeable, and invigorated to work with your TSI BIM solutions.
- It is recommended that all contracting companies have representation at this important event.
When is the User Group Meeting?
- On 10-11 May 2012, the TSI 2012 User Group Meeting will be held in Melbourne. All Building Services contractors’ are welcome to attend the User Group meeting to be kept abreast of technological advances.
Why should I be there?
- The User Group meeting is all about innovation and practical application within your organisation.
- The User Group is timely this year given the recent BIM-MEPAUS Autodesk Revit Add-in release Roadshow demonstrations that were undertaken during April. During these Roadshows the BIM-MEPAUS Autodesk Revit Add-in bi-directional integration with MAP fabrication software was proved.
What are the key items on the agenda?
- The Agenda can be accessible here
- In addition, details will be communicated on a research study that will increase software functionality and interoperability for Australian Designers, Contractors and Fabricators.
How do I register to the User Group Meeting?
- You may register to this User Group Meeting here